Brilliant Ideas &Creative Solutions
will help you get psychologically fit and stay mentally healthy!
Tim's mission is to help you get into the best psychological shape of your life. Tim believes that anyone can get mentally healthy and psychologically fit with regular program of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Counselling
If you are ready to enjoy better Mental Health, better emotional intelligence, and sense of inner peace? Then Tim's programs are proven to help people of all ages, backgrounds, and circumstances attain psychological well-being, inner strength, and relaxation.
Drop by anytime to meet Tim and learn more about his services - you can contact Tim here.
What kind of a person is Tim? For those who have ever completed a Myers Briggs or 16PF or similar - Tim is an ENTP personality type.
- Knowledgeable - Tim rarely passes up a good opportunity to learn something new, especially abstract concepts. This information isn't usually absorbed for any planned purpose as with dedicated studying, people with the ENTP personality type just find it fascinating.
- Quick Thinker - Tim has a tremendously flexible mind and he is able to shift from idea to idea without effort, drawing on his accumulated knowledge to prove a point, or yours, as he sees fit.
- Original - Having little attachment to tradition, Tim is able to discard existing systems and methods and pull together disparate ideas from his extensive knowledge base, with a little raw creativity to hold them together, to formulate bold new ideas. If you present with a chronic, systemic problem and given rein to solve them, Tim will respond willingly and successfully.
- Excellent Brainstormer - Nothing is quite as enjoyable to Tim as analyzing problems from every angle to find the best solutions. Combining his knowledge and originality to splay out every aspect of your issue at hand, rejecting without remorse options that don't work and presenting ever more possibilities, tim can be the go to guy for finding a way forward.
- Charismatic - Tim has a way with words and wit that others may find intriguing. Tim's confidence, quick thought and ability to connect disparate ideas in novel ways create a style of communication that is charming, even entertaining, and informative at the same time.
- Energetic - When given a chance to combine these traits to examine an interesting problem, Tim can be truly impressive in his enthusiasm and energy, having no qualms with putting in long days and nights to find a solution.
Tim Sanderson is a highly experienced, and completely professional Consultant Psychologist. Tim has over thirty five years experience in a wide variety of roles in Australia and overseas, in Education, Health, Disability Services, Equity and Diversity, Management and Rehabilitation. Tim's experience and expertise is evidence based and above all practical. Tim is a no nonsense, practical outcomes focused practitioner who gets results. He is a person of compassion with a deep sense of social justice with a commitment to our local rural community in southern Tasmania.
Treatment available for any clinically diagnosable disorders that significantly impact on emotions, thoughts, social skills and decision making.
- Phobias, anxiety, adjustment, depression, conduct, bereavement, PTS, Eating Disorders (including lap band support), Panic, Drug and Alcohol, Sleep, ADHD, OCD, Co-occurring anxiety and depression, sexual orientation, relationships, HIV+ support.
- Youth and children’s specialist (educational psychology services including disability assessment and programming) Group Work,
- Marriage and relationship counseling, Family Violence,
- Work Cover and MAIB referrals.
- Professional Development Programs – Mental Health, Creativity, Disability including legislative requirements, Recruitment Support/interviewing skills development, Management and Leadership Support, Vision and Mission Statement, Values Policy Development. Psychological Injury Management.
Visit the FACEBOOK page for Mental health related posts https://www.facebook.com/ozpsych